The full certification for Sri Sri Ayurveda Bodywork & Health Practitioner consists of ABHP1, ABHP2, Marma, The Art of Wholesome Eating course, a first aid certificate, Anatomy and Physiology and the corresponding course manuals.
- Sri Sri Ayurveda Bodywork & Health Practitioner Certification 1 (ABHP1)
- Ayurvedic Bodywork & Health Practitioner Certification 2 (ABHP2)
- Anatomy & Physiology
- Marma Chikitsa Certification
- Art of Wholesome Eating Teacher Training
- Training for Mother & Newborn Care (TMNC)
Sri Sri Ayurveda Bodywork & Health Practitioner Certification 1 (ABHP1)
The objective of this ABHP1 course is to enable students to work as practitioners of five very effective Ayurvedic treatments :
- 2-hands and 4-hands Abhyanga
- Karna Purna
- Katti Basti
More than simply performing treatments and massages, technicians will be taught the most important principles of Ayurveda :
- The Samkhya philosophy
- The three doshas
- The three gunas
- The sources of imbalance
This 15-day in-house training gives the tools to recognize and honor the basic constitutional types, teach self-care routines and receive an introduction into running an ayurvedic practice.
Ayurvedic Bodywork & Health Practitioner Certification 2 (ABHP2)
This 17-day in-house training takes students deeper into the study of Ayurveda and ensures students will be competent to perform a further ten techniques, which will prepare them to offer a practice of a total of 15 treatments. On ABHP2 you will learn :
- Head, Hands and Feet Massage
- Post-trauma massage
- Netra Basti
- Nabbi Basti
- Hrid Basti
- Jala Basti
- Udwarthanam (toxin reduction and weight loss treatment)
The ayurvedic theory will include:
- The 5 Subdoshas of Vata, Pitta and Kapha,
- The 7 Dhatus, Prana, Tejas and Ojas,
- The Disease Process
- Dina Charya
Anatomy & Physiology
The teaching of this on-line course is specifically linked to the principles of ayurveda. It includes the following modules:
- The skeleton
- The muscles
- The articulations
- The main organs in the body
- The process of respiration
- The digestive system
- The nervous system
- The skin
- The endocrine system
Training for Mother & Newborn Care (TMNC)
In Ayurvedic medicine, the delicate ’42 days for 42 years’ is called a natural kayakalpa or window for change.
During this time, if given the correct tools, a woman may make choices to work within Mother Nature’s rare opportunities for profound spiritual, emotional and physical rejuvenation.
The influence on the physiology is very significant for the art of mothering and happy, contented babies. It strengthens the baby’s life foundation and the mother’s health and relationships for decades.
Marma Chikitsa Certification
Marma points are ‘the various points on the body where the subtle life energy becomes matter, where thoughts transfer into the physical’. Marma points link to the subtle channels called nadis. Gentle pressure on the marma points release blocks and allows prana (life energy) to flow to the connecting organ or tissue.
It is potentially the most restorative of the ayurvedic treatments. Marma Chikitsa is a widely popular technique. It is simple and effective, with minimum equipment, it can be practiced anywhere.
This four day in-house training teaches :
- The basic Principles of Ayurveda
- The theory of Marma Chikitsa
- Training in client care
- Training in Marma Polarity Routine
- Training in 28 major Marma Points
Art of Wholesome Eating Teacher Training
This course is designed for those who would like to teach the basic principles of an ayurvedic lifestyle and a balanced, tasty, vegetarian diet according to the different constitutions as defined by ayurveda. Ayurveda pays special attention to what we eat, how we eat and how we digest our food, as it is of prime importance for energy, vitality and clear thinking.
This is a 14-day intensive course. Within those days :
- You will be trained to teach the six basic theory sessions on ayurveda and how to relate them to foods (the 3 doshas).
- You will understand the strong link, which exists between the food we eat, our mind, our moods and consequent behaviour (the 3 gunas and the 6 tastes).
- You will understand the importance of a strong digestion and comprehend the dis-ease process in Ayurveda.
- You will be coached to give practical demonstrations using your own recipes and to enliven ayurvedic knowledge in your classes.
Next Trainings and certifications of Ayurvedic Center
13jun01julAyurveda Technician Training 117 h 00 min - (july 1) 18 h 00 min Price: With Happiness Program - Residential $4041, Non Residential $3555. If Already attended Happiness Program - Residential $3552, Non Residential - $3120. Sign up by May 15 to receive $100 early bird discount. (All accommodation is shared and upgrade subject to availability. Prices include meals)