The Art of Silence Course provides optimal conditions for quieting our mental chatter, going deep within and experiencing inner peace. The practice of silence has been used in different traditions and cultures throughout time as a unique pathway to personal discovery: consciously withdrawing our attention from outer distractions and observing silence for a few days can allow us to experience an extraordinary sense of physical, mental and spiritual renewal.
The course features :
- Daily sessions of yoga and breathing techniques.
- Unique guided meditations designed by Sri Sri Ravi Shankar.
- Advanced breathing techniques that can also be practiced at home after the course.
- An insight into the laws governing our mind and emotions.
The course is offered in different formats:
- 4 days (prerequisite: Art of Happiness Program).
- 5 days – intensive (prerequisite: Art of Happiness Program + 2 Art of Silence Courses).
- 10-day silence retreat (prerequisite: Art of Happiness Program + 3 Art of Silence Courses).
The Art of Living Centre is a place of natural beauty and tranquility, which enhances the quality of the silence. It’s no wonder that many course participants refer to these few days as the ideal vacation for the body, mind, and spirit.
“Silence and a quiet mind are the ideal conditions for success”